Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Felicity Movie & the Red Carpet dress.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I took my dd and two dgds to the Felicity screening last night. It was so much fun. They each got goody bags with a Felcity poster, two books, and a book mark. My gd has really been spoiled since I had taken her to AGPNY Nov 11 for the whole day (review, cafe and shopping for her birthday). As promised Felcity had her fabulous "red carpet" gown. It was yellow dupioni silk with a white silk stomacher with vintage lace and pearls. Her underskirt was also white silk trimmed with vintage lace. The sleeves and the overskirt were trimmed in white pleated silk trimmmed with lace. She had a yellow silk purse trimmed with lace and pearls (which was lost). Her pinner was yellow silk with white gathered silk trim and lace with a white satin bow. I made white silk bows with pearls to put on her shoes with the snaps. She wore Elizabeth's pearls. When my six year old gd saw her she took her and handed me her AGOT doll. She cuddled her during the movie and she sat next to her at dinner. I never thought I would get her back. Fortunately I did. I guess I am going to have to make a red carpet dress for her doll. It was really fun making this one. I had also made a cloak ..dark olive green wool lined with the yellow silk with real rabbit fur on the hood with white satin ties. Unfortunately I had a bad week and couldn't finish the cloak so Felicity was a little cold.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOOOOOh, I would love to see pictures!!!!!!
    It all sound so wonderful!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jamtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2005
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But the burning question is, which Felicity did you take?

    Carla

    Our dolls:
    Kirsten
    Josefina
    Charlotte AGT# 9, brown hair, gray eyes
    PM Felicity

    and AGT 22 and 23 in hiding!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I took a PM Felicity. She wore all her undergarments. I wish I could send pics but unfortunatly my JPG file is corrupted so I can't upload or download pics. I am going to send the paper pics to a friend. Maybe she can post them for me at a later time.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Elle123's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2004
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by allthingsag:
    [QBIt was yellow dupioni silk with a white silk stomacher with vintage lace and pearls. Her underskirt was also white silk trimmed with vintage lace. [/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did I see you waiting on line to get into theatre? And were you the person I asked if that was an older classic Felicity dress? If that was you, and that was the dress, it was a MASTERPIECE! I couldn't help staring at it!

    I was there with DD and her Elizabeth (both dressed in a AGOT outfit) and my friend and her DD (she had Nellie in a AGP outfit).

    Ladies, that Felicity dress was a keeper!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, that was me. Thank you so much. I had a good time designing it. I'm glad you like it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That dress sounds beautiful! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Glad you had a good time. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    That sounds like a beautiful dress! Would love to see pictures if you can get them posted. Glad everyone had a good time! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This dress sounds gorgeous. Pictures please!!! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
    Glad you had a good time and also that your Felicity was able to go home with you again too.

  10. #10
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I am glad you had a great time!!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see pics!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •